Tuesday, June 3, 2014

25

Wow,
25 days until I marry my best friend! I cannot even....explain how excited I am Lord...my heart is almost in my chest and I am just so excited to see what you have in store for us. Lord we need jobs bad...it is running to the last minute, and i am getting a little nervous. God I know you have great things for us but it is so easy to forget who you are and the great things you are doing for us. Help me...remember you not just to be fake, and think that I am doing the right thing so its ok but Lord to really remember our relationship and put it first. before anything and everything. 
         Lord I lift up Sheils nana who may have advanced cancer. Lord no one wants to hear that word. It is a painful word that often leaves hope in the distance. God you are the healer and the great physician. i ask that you be with sheila and her nana while this is happening. that you remind them that whatever happens is in your hands and you are with them all through this. Lord i lift up all the other couples getting married or just getting engaged. God it can be such a stressful time but remind them how good you are to us.
 Lord help me remember that you are number one regardless of what happens. its been really easy to put you the shelf while i do everything else.....

No comments:

Post a Comment