Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fail

Lord,
I am so sorry for being such a failure. I know it is expected of us to fail, it's who we are..it's why we need you. Lord I come to you confessing my foolish heart to you. Please forgive me of the stupidity that has happened today, and every moment I take my eyes off of you Lord.
God right now I just want to lift up my friends groomsman Collin. Not sure of all the details but Lord he needs you! John has been a faithful witness, and he will continue to be.. I pray that you will set up other people around Collin who love the Lord like John does. That He would come to see how a relationship with you is the best wedding present he could give.
Lord, I would appreciate if you could help me find a job..I have been asking other people to pray but it occurs to me that I have yet to really ask you about it. come to you and want your wisdom. God i need to get out, I need to do things...I am lost here, I love it but its so had and i need friends, people to talk to..things to do.. I need to make money
I know you have everything in control Lord...I just need to believe that.and it's so hard for me sometimes.. please help my unbelief.
I need a friend. or maybe you are teaching me just to rely on you..that I need to run to you first before i go to anyone else...
 *Sigh* I learn the hard way Lord, and you know that about me....
 Thank you for everything you are doing in our lives Lord. I ask you would continue to give us ideas about the wedding, that you would help us be wise with the money we do have God, that you would help me be faithful in everything we have to do. That I wouldn't let myself get to frustrated when all I want to do is complain.
I need you Lord. Thank you for helping us stay pure. I am so thankful for this.
 I want to lift up my friends as they continue to help get ready for the wedding, as they go about their lives. Lord i just....I want to lift up our future ministry. everything seems so scary, so uncertain but again I know who is in control....Thank you for being willing to allow us to learn through these things. Help Nicholas stay strong, and continue to believe you have the best. Lord i know He is scared but he is doing so well trusting you..much better then me. continually reminding me how good you are and his love for you word. Lord I desire to be like that again. I don't know why i have lost it but i need it back..help me want your word more then ever..before I feed myself, before i take a drink in the morning....I want to drink from your word, be fed from your word...
 I lift up the teens....God i love them so much, I want them to grow to be closer to you..and it's so frustrating when it seems like they aren't listening. Lord i just ask that you would give them conviction in their hearts..that they would want to truly grow closer to you and that they would act on that yearning.
 .....Lord help me be more like you!
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment