Friday, March 21, 2014

99 Days

Lord,
I just want to thank you for everything you have done for me these past couple of days, and what you have done for nicholas. Lord i love him so much, But i dont want to love him more then I love you! Thank you for giving me my friends that I Still talk to. I am missing them so much but I know you have me here for a reason! Help me be an encouragment to Nicholas, and not hinder him from what you have him to do because Lord that is something that scares me. I do not ever want to hinder him from doing ministry.  This is one of my biggest burdens right now Lord. HELP ME encourage this man to do everything he can do for you, and not worry about my emotions or feelings in it at the time..because emotions are so fleeting....
     Lord in 99 days I will be marrying my best friend! I will be able to kiss him, to love him as my husband, and not just my best friend. I cannot wait until that day Lord. Please help us get all of the information that we need to get together for this. Help us be as put together as possible.
Sometimes I feel so far from you Lord, and I know that's my fault...I know that I am not digging as much as possible, that I am not trying like I should be and I apologize...so Lord please Help me. Help me be the person you want me to be..and dig into your word like my life depends on it.
              I lift up my friends Lord. I get so frustrated with the stupid decisions...but I dont know how to say that without hurting people and Lord that is the last thing i want to do. Help me with decisions I need to make but am afraid to... i love you Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment