Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The beginning

Lord,
It's funny...sometimes how easy it is not to pray..and I am so sorry for that. It is hard for me to imagine how easy it is..and then i go days without talking to you..more then a couple minutes anyway...and I am so sorry for that. forgive me for being so foolish, and thinking that I can live my life fine...and not be in your word, and not be in fellowship with you. 
 I am so thankful Lord that you have given me Nicholas so that he can call me out when my prayer life is crap...because, if my prayer life is crap then it shows through in everything else.....I usually write in a prayer journal...I don't have one so this will certainly do :)
   Thank you Lord for marriage counseling today! I am so thankful for all that I am learning. I am scared about marriage..I don't know what we are getting ourselves into..and sometimes I Want to run..but I know that this is what you have for us God..and that excites me...still  scares me a little bit i am not going to lie.
 Help me be the fiance, and more importantly the wife that He needs to make him a good pastor and a better man of God.
 Help me understand what it's like to be a pastor, and better understand what it will be like to be a pastors wife. I feel so overwhelmed with all the things going on... planning for the wedding, not having friends here, not having a job...Lord I don't understand but I know that you know everything that's going on and why it is going on.... I am going to trust you...
 Help my friends makes wise decisions..I don't know how to stand up and say that this is right and this is wrong...and that most likely makes me a fool and i am just afraid to tell the the truth...Help me stop living in fear....I want to do whats best for you lord, and whats best for them...*sigh* 
I love you Lord...Thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment