Saturday, May 10, 2014

49

First of all Lord, I just want to say thank you so much for answering our prayers. Thank you so much for giving us this house when we thought there was no way this was going to work out for us. You have blown my mind and I am just so thankful that we can trust you with our future, with our lives.
Lord i just want to lift up the teen group. It's such an amazing opportunity to work with both of them, and I am amazed at what you are doing in it. Lord I ask that you would just prick the teens hearts. That they would be serious about what they are learning. That they wouldnt come just for the friends, or just to hang out..but they would go because they want to grow closer to you. 

 I lift up tomorrow to you Lord. There are a lot of people without moms who are really struggling...I pray that you would give them peace, I also pray for the people who are supposed to be mothers but they are not. that you would give them a special hug.
 Lord I just pray for the church. that you would convict the pastors of this nation to preach the truth of the gospel. not that baptism is the same as salvation, not that you have to do anything else...but Lord that Trusting you alone is what gets you to heaven...

         My heart is so heavy with so many things, and I am so thankful that you have the answers to what I am looking for. Bless Nicholas and I as we continue planning the wedding that we would see eachother in it the whole time. 
 Thank you for this day Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment